Owner, publisher and data controller
41, rue du Petit Marteau
0033 9 52 31 67 38
Cookies and tracking
At the end of your session, you can easily delete those cookies from your browser options.
Registration as a member
User data stored
During registration, only data indispensable for use of the website are stored
Name, login, password, a valid email address to confirm registration, nothing more.
The site will not use these data to contact you for no reason, no newsletter, no solicitation.
All data stored for any user account to which no connection has happened during 48 months, will be permanently deleted.
You may at any moment ask for export or deletion of your personal data using the link "Processing my data", at the bottom of every page of the website.
You have to confirm the request before the administrator proceeds with it.
Access and use
The editor implements the technical solutions at his disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Nevertheless, it may at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of the site in order to make updates, changes to its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Access to some services, especially to comment on the posts, requires user registration.
- When registering, the user agrees to provide accurate, truthful and up-to-date information about themselves and their personal details. The user must also regularly check the data relating to them in order to maintain their accuracy.
- The user must therefore provide a valid email address, to which the site will send them confirmation of their subscription to its services. An email address cannot be used repeatedly to subscribe to services.
- Any communication by the blog editor is therefore considered to have been received and read by the user. The user, therefore, undertakes to regularly check the messages received at this email address and, if necessary, to reply within a reasonable time.
- Only one registration to services of the site is permitted per natural person.
- The user will receive a login which will allow them to access a space reserved for them (hereinafter "Personal Space"), in addition to entering their password.
- The login is definite, but the password can be changed online by the user in their Personal Space. The password is personal and confidential, and the user undertakes not to disclose it to any third party.
Users who are regularly registered may request to be deregistred at any time by an explicit request from the contact form, or using the mentioned account deletion link. Any deregistration from the site will take effect no later than a week after the user completes the contact form.
The blog publisher is only responsible for the content that he himself has edited.
The publisher is not responsible:
- in the event of technical, computer or site compatibility problems or failures with any hardware or software whatsoever;
- direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulties in using the site or its services;
- intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the failure to secure the information circulating therein;
- Moreover, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information that is disseminated there.
The user is responsible for:
- protecting their equipment and data. Therefore if the user feels not safe to use informations from this blog, they will not. The site editor cannot be held responsible for damages happened during an improper use of the user hardware by himself or a third party to whom he bequeathed this hardware.
- the use of the site or its services;
The site may contain hypertext links to other websites over which the publisher has no control. In spite of the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the contents that can be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the establishment of hyperlinks to any page or document of its site provided that the establishment of these links is not made for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, the prior information of the publisher of the site is necessary before any hypertext link is set up.
Are excluded from this authorization the sites diffusing information of an illicit, violent, polemic, pornographic, xenophobic nature or being able to attack the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Finally, the publisher reserves the right to have a hyperlink pointing to its site deleted at any time, if the site in question is deemed not in accordance with its editorial policy.
The structure of the site, as well as the texts, graphics, images, photos, sounds, videos and computer applications that compose it are the property of the publisher and are as such protected by the applicable laws on intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or exploitation of the content, brands and services offered by the site, in whole or in part, by any process whatsoever, without the prior, express and written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and shall constitute an infringement under Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code, with the exception of elements expressly indicated as free of rights on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property right relating to an element of the site, which remains the exclusive property of the publisher.
The user is prohibited from entering information on the site that would or could alter its content or appearance.
Scriptopedia.org collects some personal data from its users.
Personal data collected for the following reasons and using the following services:
Scriptopedia.org uses Matomo
Personal data: Cookies and usage data
Contact the editor
Scriptopedia.org uses a contact form
Personal data: email address, last and first name
Those data are collected only by the transmitted message, encrypted using an SSL certificate, to the owner of scriptopedia.org. They are not stored in the site database.
Registration and authentication
Scriptopedia.org allows users to register using a direct registration system
Personal data: email address, password, login, last and first name
Scriptopedia.org uses Google reCAPTCHA to avoid SPAM
Personal data:Cookies and usage data
Comment on contents
Scriptopedia.org uses an internal comment system using a component named Akeeba Engage.
Personal data: IP address, email address and login
I wish you a happy browsing!