- Category: JS inDesign
- Last Updated on Thursday, 19 July 2012 14:53
- Published on Thursday, 21 January 2010 00:00
- Written by Eddy
- Hits: 8694
Select a range of pages to export.
ExtractPages pulls off the pages and generates a new document.
You may choose to export each page as an individual Indesign document.
Remove eventually the extracted pages from the source document.
If needed, pick a specific folder for your PDF files export.
- Download and unzip the file in the InDesign script directory.
- Launch inDesign and display scripts panel : "Window / Automation / Scripts"
- Double click on the script to launch it.