- Category: JS inDesign
- Last Updated on Saturday, 30 June 2012 11:13
- Published on Monday, 25 January 2010 09:47
- Written by Loic Aigon
- Hits: 3431
removeHyphens removes any hyphenation in the document and updates the paragraph styles ( Except the standard paragraph style).
- Download the script and unzip it into the Indesign scripts folder.
- In inDesign, display the scripts panel via Window/Automation/Scripts menu.
- Double click on the script to launch it.
This script removes any hyphenations in your document and updates the paragraph styles.
However, for strange reasons, it seems that this is not possible to modify the default paragraph style by scripting.